Monday, December 15, 2008

Skipping Thanksgiving...

...and moving right to Christmas! Last weekend was the annual Christmas Party for the kiddos at Marty's. The highlight of the evening was our special visitor:

He is the best Santa I've ever seen. And Quinn thought so, too. He actually sat on his lap (overcoming the notorious "man fear"), which is no mean feat...At my company's holiday party this weekend he wanted nothing to do with the imposter Santa. But THIS Santa...this Santa passed the Quinn test. It probably didn't hurt that he brought little trucks, either. (Thanks, Dad!)

Still to come: pics from this weekend's big adventure...the first haircut!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marty Says:
I'll keep saying it - because I am SO RIGHT - he is smarter than the average bear, that Quinn Boy.

And thanks for the link to my site - you prompted me (okay, forced me) to pull my "party post draft" out, finish it and publish it.

I love your boy. Thanks for sharing.